Servicing the following Texas counties:
Camp - Collin - Delta - Ellis - Franklin - Gregg - Henderson - Hopkins Hunt - Kaufman
- Rains - Rockwall - Rusk - Smith - Titus - Upshur - Van Zandt - Wood - and more.
Also servicing the following cities:
Fate - Heath - McClendon - Chisolm - and more.
AIM gives you the opportunity to save money without sacrificing quality. We offer
very low rates on our aerobic maintenance program. In times where gas prices are
shooting up, our price continues to stay at a affordable rate. We offer the ability
to pay with any major credit card through Paypal and make it easy to choose your
next service provider.
- We will service your home system(3 times a year).
- We leave a sticker on your system or in your electric box to let you know the date
we checked it.
- We will also leave a copy of the report with you or at your door (if you are not
- We will turn in your contract and inspection report to the County.
- We will not make any repairs without your approval.
If a repair is needed, and you would like to fix it yourself, we are happy to supply
the information you need to help make the repair as smooth as possible.
If your system is not up for a renewal, call us anyway and let us know the date you
can renew. You can pay in advance and save. Counties that require aerobic system
maintenance want the renewal contracts in their office 30 days before they expire.
Please call 30 days prior to your contract renewal date if possible. AIM is certified
to maintain many brands of aerobic systems. Your aerobic system must be a brand we
are certified to maintain. Call to find out if your brand qualifies. Give us the
opportunity to earn your business and make you a customer for life.